Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Prayer that can change your life

Picture source: http://allirekha.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/rogers_praying-hands.jpg


A Prayer that can change your life..
Ask forgiveness to Our Lord now!
Concentrate to every word, God will hear you...

A Prayer for Forgiveness
(Psalm 51)


Be merciful to me, O God, because of your constant love.
Because of your great Mercy wipe away my sins!
Wash away all my evil and make me clean from my sin!
I recognize my faults ;I am always conscious of my sins;
I have sinned against You, only against You-And done what you consider evil.
So you are right in judging me; You are justified in condemning me
I have been evil from the time I was born; from the day of my birth I have been sinful.
Sincerity and truth are what you require; fill my mind with your wisdom
Remove my sin, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
Let me hear the sounds of joy and gladness; and though you have crushed me and broken me.
I will be happy once again.
Close Your eyes to my sins and wipe out all my evil.
Create a pure heart in me, O God, and put a new and loyal spirit in me.
Do not banish me from your presence; do not take your Holy Spirit away from me.
Give me again the joy that comes from your salvation and make me willing to obey you.
Then I will teach sinners your commands, and they will turn back to you.
Spare my life, O God, and save me.And I will gladly proclaim Your righteousness.
Help me to speak, Lord and I will praise you.
You do not want sacrifices, or I would offer them;
You are not pleased with burnt offerings.
My sacrifice is my humble spirit O God,
You will not reject a humble and repentant heart.
O God, be kind to Zion and help her:
Rebuild the walls of Jerusalem.
Then you will be pleased with proper sacrifices and with
Our burnt offerings; and bulls will be sacrificed on your altar.

IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, THIS IS MY PRAYER. AMEN!

No comments: